20 New Billboards in New Campaign to Offer $5000 Reward to Catch Shooters and Killers of Children
On Tuesday, November 24, Rev. Michael L. Pfleger and The Faith Community of Saint Sabina unveiled 20 new billboards at 6743 South Ashland at 11:00 am, launching an aggressive new campaign to offer $5,000.00 rewards as bounty to catch and prosecute the shooters and killers of children.
Twenty billboards are being put up this week throughout the city, warning that if you shoot our children, a bounty will be put on your head!
Father Pfleger said, "Solving the violence against our youth demands a comprehensive response and one of the responses must be to send a clear message that we are coming after anyone who shoots our children."
1. 63rd St. and Racine Ave.
2. 63rd St. and Wood St.
3. Halsted St.and 72nd St
4. 69th St. and Loomis St.
5. Halsted St. and 69th St.
6. Ashland Ave. and Marquette Rd.
7. Ashland Ave. and 71st St.
8. Ashland Ave. and 71 st St.
9. Halsted St. and 56th St.
10. Halsted St. and 50th St.
11. Vincennes Ave. and 99th St.
12. Ashland Ave. and 54th St.
13. 63rd St. and Sacramento Ave.
14. Ashland Ave. and 56th St.
15. Halsted St. and Marquette Rd.
16. State St. and 61st St.
17. 79th St. and Kimbark Ave
18. Commercial Avenue and 84th St.
19. 75th St. and Ellis Ave.
20. State St. and 59th St.