The Faith Community of St. Sabina continues to be a beacon of hope to thousands of people each year. Those of you who are not members of St. Sabina but we consider friends because we believe you support our mission; we invite you to support our ministry by becoming an official partner of St. Sabina. Partnership is a commitment to giving a monthly donation, which will help us continue to meet the spiritual and practical needs of people throughout the city.
- $10.00 a month
- $25.00 a month
- $50.00 a month
- $100.00 a month
Or you can choose the amount you wish to give.
At the level of $50 or above you will receive an 8x10 copy of our For God So Loved the World Mural.
Your contribution will support a variety of vital services such as:
- St. Sabina Academy – 313 students enrolled
- St. Sabina Employment Resource Center - Assist 4,300 individuals every year and 120 young adults in GED classes
- St. Sabina’s Social Services - Serves 30,000 every year with food, clothing, utilities and shelter
- St. Sabina Elders Village - 80 unit senior housing building
- The ARK of St. Sabina - Services 1,000 youth every year
- The historic Peace League that brought N.B.A. players and gang members together to bring peace to the community.
- St. Sabina's worship services, which are viewed by people across the world, and focus on developing people into spiritually mature Christians who can become agents of change in their community.
Together, we can continue to build God’s Kingdom, and can serve as a beacon of hope to the world.